Celebrities Like All Mothers Around The World, "Happy Mother's Day

Mom has a special place in human life. It plays an indispensable role in making and shaping her child. And the one who gives the child a life and identity in the face of the world.

To celebrate motherhood and respect for mothers, celebrities from around the world took to Twitter to express their feelings to the mother. Here's what to say about this special day:

Sonakshi Sinha, "Every mother has her days in most cases.)"

Lara Dutta Bhupathi - "I and all the mothers of the world today and may all ur days be filled with unconditional love!"

Dino Morea, "To my lovely mother sweet, happy Mother's Day and all your mothers also give them a HUG tight."

Sunidhi Chauhan, Happy Mother's Day! :) "

Mallika Sherawat-Happy Mothers Day to all mothers around the world, my own holiness) to the Divine Mother and the Holy Mother India! "

Bipasha Basu -! "My mom superwoman Considerations 2 of the most selfless person ir life, mothers! Evrydy nt JST two days!"

Riteish Deshmukh, "Maa Tujhe Salaam"

Cricketer Sreesanth, "God could not be everywhere and therefore made mothers. Happy Mother's Day` s! feel gr8 .. just celebrated Mother's Day with special children .. they r so sweet .

Singer Katy Perry-Happy Home Food Home Food for the whole day on this side of the world, you `re heroes in real life super!"

Cricket commentator and host Gaurav Kapur - "I told my mother how much I love him yesterday itself take Hallmark.!"

Former Australian spinner Shane Warne, "Happy Mothers Day all mothers out there, you will have the toughest job in the world. Hope you're spoiled, and my mother, your best !!!!!!"

Arshad Warsi-Happy Mothers Day to all moms n my special care me up there ... Thanks Amma ... "

Singer, model, VJ and actress Sophie Choudry thr-I `m sure is harder than bringin a child with good values ​​& Luv! I luv & respect 2 every 1 from mother to thr! Ur amazing! "

TV actor Ronit Bose Roy "Happy Mother's Day !!!!! Please do not forget to give your mother !!!!" Jaadu ki jhappi

Vivek Oberoi, who want a mom very happy Mother's Day! It `s only one day a year dedicated to show our mothers how much we love them, but in reality we should be thankful for Mother's Day! God could not be replaced all over the world, so he created mothers:) Ur love, guidance, wisdom and strength ... I love your country!

Music Director Shekhar Ravjiani - "spend all day with my mom Happy Mother Love u. MA.!"

Neha Dhupia - "Mommy I love you ... Today, tomorrow ... forever n always Happy Mothers Day to all moms who are u beautiful!"

Madhur Bhandarkar - "We can live without religion and meditation ... But we can not survive without human affection!" Happy Mother `s Day.

Genelia D `Souza:" No matter hw much to say after my mother, 2b Enouf never going to thank me or 4bein Drivin my strength or rather 4bein my life, happy Mother's Day "

Jewelry designer Farah Ali Khan "A" mother "is the greatest thing that ever happened to mankind. See him or care. Mom Love u"

Neil Nitin Mukesh, "Miss my mom so much! Happy Mother's Day."

Bollywood trade analyst Taran Adarsh, "Happy Mother's Day. I love you mom!"

Arbaaz Khan - "Happy mothers day love you mom all right?"

Aftab Shivdasani-"Heres wishing the epitome of patience, a mother .. much peace, love and happiness .. Respect."

Ranvir Shorey, "Happy Mother's Day!"

Sania Mirza Malik, "Happy Mother's Day, all mothers beautiful and wonderful in the world .. the world is nothing without you all:)"

Gul Panag - What Mom Happy Mother's Day "

Akshay Kumar, "cute mothers worldwide # happymothersday. No man, no child, no child could live without love"

Celina Jaitly, "Thanks mom, not to challenge us, even if sometimes it is ready for the perfect bad ... Happy Mothers Day:)"

Arjun Rampal, "Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world, love u all. Thank she is my best."

Shahid Kapoor-"u wishing all mothers a happy day ..... The purest possible link! Love u Mom."

Dia Mirza "Every time I think about all that my mother and what she does, I wonder if they ever will be as good as his mother ... My mother is the best:)"

Ayesha Takia Azmi, "Good day to all mothers VAT awesome u there!?"

Madhavan, "mothers happy you all .. Pls give all of you dear mothers love and a big warm hug for me."

Preity Zinta-"Happy Mothers Day to all mothers out there and a special one for my mom very own mother in India ... Muaaah :-) love u!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews