Sonakshi The Hot Seat

Shatrughan Sinha is set to host Bhojpuri edition of the popular quiz show "Kaun Banega Crorepati" (KBC), and daughter Sonakshi Sinha is one of the bench. It also intends to invite Amitabh Bachchan show.

"Yes, Sonakshi will be a warm place in front of me. The public will finally see us baap-Beti on a screen," said Shatrughan Sinha. Section will be recorded in Calcutta early next month, as soon as Sonakshi to find time to fly down.

"Sonakshi should not expect easy questions just because she is my daughter. You will be surprised to learn that she has taken the initiative to be on my show. She asked if I could participate. I accepted with joy. She is a smart girl. I know will behave, "the actor-politician.

Sonakshi said: "It will be great I love the show, but I do not speak Bhojpuri, I can understand it would be fun to be interviewed by the parent ..!".

Bhojpuri KBC gets shot in Kolkata. Shatrughan Sinha was first invited Bharatiya Janata Party leader Yashwant Sinha.

"Sonakshi follow. In the film industry, Salman Khan also invited to be on the hot seat," said Sinha, who is also eager to invite Amitabh Bachchan, who organized the Hindi KBC in the program.

"Mr Bachchan hosted KBC Hindi. Under her on my Bhojpuri KBC sense. I invite him personally. I am sure he will agree," he said.

"The differences between us is a thing of the past. When two boats on the same plate, are required to create a noise from the background image. I've always liked him and his family all the best. They treat me like my own Abhishek child. I was so happy to know he was so comfortable in Patna, when he visited recently, he added.

Sinha says his Bhojpuri language is not in perfect condition.

"It's strange because my mother spoke of brothers in Bhojpuri. But most of the cases, in my command language is functional. I brush KBC. It is not difficult. Unlike Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam which are completely separate each other with direct links Bhojpuri and Hindi. Therefore, Bhojpuri fluency is not a problem. "

"It 's a huge advantage in terms of value. Bhojpuri belt is really great. It must also make a good politician, in my image."

KBC is also presented shows in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Bengali versions. They are made of Big Adlabs Synergy. presenter is Prakash Raj Tamil, Milo Yavaru Kodeeswarudu for Telugu, Kannada and Ramesh Arvind to Sourav Ganguly for the Bengali version.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews