Bollywood diva Aishwarya rai has been voted as the best actress of the year 2010 in the latest poll carried by Apun Ka Choice. According to Ash 2010 is a terrific year for her, she said ‘I got a great review for each of the films that I worked in, whether it was ‘Endhiran’, ‘Raavan’, ‘Action Replayy’ or ‘Guzaarish’. Everything that I set out to accomplish when I took on these movies, as an actor, and in terms of the response I was looking for, I have been able to.’
Popular Posts
-
vidya balan Indian Hot Celebrities Vidya Balan Sexy Wallpapers & Biography First Name: Vidya Last Name: Balan Date of Birth: January...
-
Bollywood star Abhishek Bachchan, says he opted out of director Mani Ratnam’s Tamil version of Raavan, where he w...
-
images Tattoos stars nautical stars tattoos. BMS1 09-10 11:08 AM Among other things, one important change for H1-b program would be to make...
-
hollywood hot wallpapers, hot babes, hollywood bikini wallpapers, hollywood sexy wallpapers, movies wallpapers, hollywood actress bikini wal...
-
The mother of six is a constant presence with 38 tabloid magazine covers in the past 12 months. She also makes films. Jolie has lost groun...
-
Designers from all over the world love to dress celebrities for their collections. Most design houses to send clothes to wear in the movies,...
-
Karthika in jeans Photo,bollywood actress images,latest bollywood images,bollywood actors images,bollywood star images,free bollywood image...
-
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan collected a lot of awards for best actress for her role this year, "Guzaarish" but not everyone has forgott...
-
N ews in the air that Aishwarya Rai is charging Rs. 6 crore for Enthiram. If this is true that she is the highest paid actress of bollywood....






