Juhi Babbar were married in a Anoop Soni. Raj Babbar's daughter was a secret wedding television actress. Single family and some friends were not filling in the information present.Though the brother of Aarya confirms: "Yes, I am married, and we are all happy and wish them a long life and beautiful bride.
I feel very happy for my sister. God bless them both. "While Juhi said," I'm on a plane. Will talk when I'm back. "Assuming that the newlyweds are on their way to a honeymoon.
Sources said the couple had exchanged rings and before yesterday there was another ceremony.
The couple had been together for a while. They met while working in the Babbar Juhi mother Nadira Zaheer plays.
Juhi has been married to the director Bejoy Anoop Nambiar while already married to Ritu and has two daughters.
Anoop ex-wife had been publicly accused her husband's relationship with Juhi as a cause of divorce.
Popular Posts
-
%IMG_DESC_1% AhmedFaisal Apr 12, 05:56 PM The more I read the stuff you post, the more I shake my head. He's young. 16 if I read his o...
-
justin bieber careca. mingspace Oct 23, 09:10 PM yes on the 31 we shall have a trick and a treat... ...MACBOO http://i82.photobucket.com/al...
-
Devgn Ajay, who was away in Mumbai as many months in a row, but the homesickness. Now he is back in Mumbai for the shooting Rohit Shetty Sin...
-
Vijayalakshmi іѕ thе hottest Kannada actress whο ѕtаrt frοm hеr career in Tamil films, ѕhе gеt іn a lot of support from his father's car...
-
images Girls Generation Gee Lyrics. Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby pcs 07-19 03:44 PM As long your affidavit of language competency is nota...
-
Pretty 20 year old singer Pixie Lott was seen shooting some scenes for her new music video ‘All About Tonight’ on the beach in Los Angeles. ...
-
lauren conrad hairstyle pic fashion designer lauren conrad lauren conrad hair pic lauren conrad hairstyle lauren conrad hair
-
Saif Ali Khan, does his best to perform daredevil stunts in his home production "Agent Vinod", but wants to make possible the safe...
