Ekta Kapoor In Trouble

Delhi Deepika, whose real life story inspired Ekta Kapoor's next film "Ragini MMS said that if no film is shown before its release, she will sue the manufacturer.

"I want to see the movie. I spoke to Ekta about it. It does not show it to me, I do not know why?" The 22-year-old said. "I met people on the Balaji office and the only answer I get is that the film is not ready. How is it possible? The film comes in a week. If I do not see the film before out, I will take legal action stage, "she added.

Deepika, who was the screenplay for the film before it was filmed, said he wants to see if it was portrayed in good light or not.

"When the film was made, showed me the script and read it. I have no problem with the script. But there is much difference between reading and interpretation of the script on the screen. I want to see how that describes me character. Because if there is something wrong with my image is ruined, "said the girl in Delhi.

"Ragini MMS, which is produced by Ekta and directed by Pawan Kripalani, expected to hit the screens a few days. This is a couple who go for a weekend adventure and have recorded about 24 cameras in the middle of paranormal activity.

Ekta argued that only 30 percent of the film is based Deepika incident, and the rest is pure fantasy. According to Deepika, she was offered money as compensation for his story, but she refused. "Ekta asked me if I want to be paid. But I refused. I told him I did not want something because it is a story of my life," she said.

In real life incident, Dipika said her boyfriend secretly filmed both engaged in intimate physical contact.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews