Tusshar Had Dreams Of Hollywood

Oscar-nominated director Roland Joffe, who is in the "singularity" with Bipasha Basu loved "Shor In The City" and the role of Tusshar Kapoor in it. The director of films like "The Killing Fields" and "The Mission", although Tusshar an audition for a role in his vision. "I met Roland. We talked about a role in his next film and even a test for him, but I do not know if it works or not. There is nothing concrete yet," said Tusshar.

"But it was a big feather in my cap, he liked my performance in" Shor In The City "and loved the movie, so he called me to meet him," he added.

After his release last Shor ... "It gained huge critical acclaim, the actor is looking forward to 34 years' Love U. .. Mr. Kalakaar! 'A film Rajshree Productions.

Directed by S. Manasvi, the film stars Amrita Rao opposite Tusshar, who plays the role of a cartoonist named Sahil. The film is a love story between a man and a creative management trainee. The actor, who reveals that he can not even sketch to save his life, used his imagination to portray the character in the film.

"It was basically my opinion. I tried to understand what Sahil is all about. What personality traits? How would he react to situations? How it deal with the other characters in the film? What are his likes and dislikes?

"I feel like every artist is different and Sahil also has its unique quality, so I had to figure out what Sahil is all. This I did, depending on your imagination and, of course, debates director and producer," he Tusshar said.

This is only a hero Tusshar published a long period of time. Recently, she worked for several starrers like 'Golmaal', 'Shootout at Lokhandwala "," dhol "and" life partner ". So he is nervous that he would balance the film on his shoulders alone?

"No, I'm not nervous. I think it's a great opportunity and I love the movie. I saw it, so I think it will reach the target audience is. Pressure as it is in a multi-starrer, because no matter if a single film or multi-starrer. Whether you win or not depends on film work and how good or bad the movie is. The film speaks for itself, "said the actor.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews