Dancing With Many Young People Is A Nightmare: Big B

He can say "Baap Hoga Bbuddah-Terra" in his next film, but Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan is facing a difficult time adjusting not dance with young dancers and choreographers on the set of his home production.

"My knowledge of dance has been excruciatingly small. And now with modern choreographers and dancers who have developed a style of their own, it's tough going for me!" Amitabh posted on his blog www.bigb.bigadda.com.

The 68-year-old, known for his style of classical dance was performed difficult to take the stairs.

"Adapting the dance steps of the much younger than today is a nightmare for me ... desperate to repeat in the free time, do not be ridiculous!" He published in Twitter.

"Really ... artist fascinates me about this. I see other lazy stream in and out a song like a million dollars! They must be extremely well designed to capture what the expected transition of them in a jiffy. Since I keep waiting for the research and testing times, "he added

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews