Not A Nice Nudity: Priyanka


Although he has photographed many bold characters on the big screen, Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra says no to a nice nudity in movies.

The 28-year-olds who made steamy scenes in movies like "Andaaz", "Aitraaz" and "fashion" among other things, said that among the few things she would not deliver would be nudity.

"Nudity is something I do not feel comfortable. Even if I play the most complex parts that are sexy and funny or something should be represented by a character is at a point that is aesthetic. It must be something that is not object to show my parents. I have to be able to sit with them and see.

"Even if a film like" Saat Khoon MAAF, the idea of ​​the scenes was much more than what was seen. And it is aesthetically well done, "said Priyanka, who was part of a youth forum organized by MTV, the journalists here.

Be honest and not politically correct, the actress also said that if she would not mind even kiss a girl on the screen.

"If it's a game I really wanted to do was, I still consider it, but for now, nothing made me do it. It is also a prerequisite that must be hot," said Priyanka.

The actress has many plum projects in her kitty at present, including "Don 2 - The Chase continues", "Agneepath", "Barfee 'and' Krrish 2 '.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews