I'm Not Your Friend Meera, Says Mahesh Bhatt

In a U-turn absolute accusations that the Pakistani actress Meera slung over Bollywood director Mahesh Bhatt recently, the actress is now denying everything, saying she was just "fun with Bhattsaab.

Previously, a holding Bhatt is responsible for ruining his career in Bollywood, and later to withdraw its declaration, the newspaper said Meera, "the Maine Boat Kissi ki Nahi Yahan SiRF mazaak I've Toh Money You Mazaak kar Rahi thi ke Saath mein Bhattsaab ... Everything is ok - Koi Nahi masl Hai. bahot Sikh Maine have it ... just a teacher Bhattsaab Hain, Hain guru simple. main unki bahut Izzat Kart Hoon "(I did not say anything to anyone. It 's been done for the game. I was just kidding Mr Bhatt. Personally, I supported a lot from him and he is my mentor and I have full respect for the man).

To clarify its position, Meera Bhatt also raised in the office, where he was confronted by Mahesh furious. Meera said, "Main Hoon Nahi tumhara boyfriend already Saath tum mere I AISE Khel Sakti. Yahan Tum Meri I zimmedari Maine tumhe aur yahan SiRF protect Karni ki Nazar Dekha You have it. Tumko Meri March SiRF Maine Yeh Kaha ki Mumbai mein yahan wahan mat JAO kyunki log tumko istmaal Karenga AUR BHI Kaam Nahi Denge. Tum Meri Koi girlfriend I rokun the main tumhe? Marji Jahan Jao. Thappad Marne chahiye tumko Maine tumko Kabhi Nahi Mara. "(I'm not your boyfriend that you can me play well. If you came India, are my responsibility and I just looked at the willingness to protect you. I'm just saying that you should all go to Mumbai in search of work because there are people who take advantage of you or even give a workplace. You're my girl I stop? go wherever you want. I think it should hit now that I will not attack in the past).

At this point, he said, "maar lijiye Toh.

He told her she should go see a psychiatrist, adding, "Main Tum illtajah vascular physician Raha hoon ki auto yes Kar milo. Tumko level Zehani pe ki Thodi if ilaaj zaroorat hai. Jaonga Main Tumko the cloud KE doctor (He is my sincere request to you please go see a doctor. desperately needed).

Mahesh Bhatt, who was clearly in trouble, but said, "when one is running here and there, and people who think as well as India and Pakistan could be forgiven Dr Chishti, eighty years old, a citizen of Pakistan to hide and Indian jail to life imprisonment, it must be frivolous, irresponsible, and heart failure Meera Indian opposition and the press. "

"The reason I get up for me today because I do not want any form of questionnaires to conceal the most serious problems that I am currently involved in," he said.

Meanwhile, Sevy Ali, a producer who has made Meera Bhatt said the woman is crazy, "If I use the word crazy, I know not far from the truth. In fact, I` d say that `now reach s schizophrenics. They say something and then said something else. This is the case with her for the past seven years, "he said.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews