Sonam Kapoor Dress Stress

Designers from all over the world love to dress celebrities for their collections. Most design houses to send clothes to wear in the movies, events and photo shoots.

There is no better advertising. The biggest movie star, will grab more eyes. With Sonam Kapoor is the best dressed actress, designers must bow down to show their brand, but have some reservations.

Two designers who have had requests to Anil Kapoor Productions sends a look-book (catalog, which features models) are conservative, all thanks to one man - Anuj Sharma, who claims to have given the clothes home for the production of Aisha, and has not paid or given credit. He talked about human brotherhood and the developers warning that they would be treated. Designers James Ferreira and Rahul Mishra has recently received requests for office clothes source Anil Kapoor actress. James says, "Yes, I request. There is no harm to send a look-book, but if (Anil and Sonam) wants to take my clothes, have to pay and there is an agreement. Or do I," I do not interested. Designers are special rules for people from Bollywood have been cases where designers have not been paid or given credit for. "

Rahul said: "It's a great compliment that Sonam is interested in my clothes, but if it is about money and I'm not even getting credit, then what good If Anil and Sonam loved my drawings and the like ,? I'll tell them to enter into an agreement and pay with confidence that I should get credit. "

The designer Anuj Sharma, who has worked Aisha said: "They (Anil production crew) get the clothes from me, but credit was given clothes never come back to me and I had not yet paid.." Sister Sonam and Rhea producer says: "I do not understand why, Anuj says it all Yes, we bought her clothes, but were not used and returned to them if you feel that he had not been paid, you can send us a proposal the law of this imaginary clothing .. and we pay him. It 's also true that I asked the designer to search for books, but I can not reach agreement on clothes that are used for shooting magazine. They (Rahul and James ) would help me, and understand how professional we are. We will never contact talent and not giving due credit. "

Sonam told BT "Anuj clothes are not even in use. He does everything."

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews