Karan Johar chat show has become a platform for the B-Town to express their views. The last one was Zoya Akhtar. The director who has appeared on the show with her brother Farhan Akhtar had the opportunity to say that Rani Mukerji, who made a mistake by refusing his film, Luck By Chance. Zoya said: "If I were the Rani, I have refused the film." Rani feel the same after learning what happened to the movie you don '? would not have been worse, knowing what happened to Dil Bole Hadippa.
Popular Posts
-
Zhu Songhua is a 30 year old elementary school teacher who has been named Chinas sexiest female teacher. She gained popularity after appeari...
-
%IMG_DESC_1% AhmedFaisal Apr 12, 05:56 PM The more I read the stuff you post, the more I shake my head. He's young. 16 if I read his o...
-
As an actor Saif Ali Khan is choosing her roles in a responsible and wants to prove critics wrong. As director, he feels Bollywood is "...
-
On a promotional tour for 'Kites' in the US, he watched his debut 'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai' It was an emotional moment for...
-
Shatrughan Sinha is set to host Bhojpuri edition of the popular quiz show "Kaun Banega Crorepati" (KBC), and daughter Sonakshi Sin...
-
We do not subscribe to the theory that the boy and a girl can never be friends. But all is not just like us. And when the guy she is married...
-
Singers: Antara Mitra, Mohit Chauhan, Shankar Mahadevan, Sonu Niigaam, Pronob Biswas, Hamsika Iyer, Swanand Kirkire, Aadesh Shrivasta...
-
Abhishek dived from a 90 foot cliff, braved snakes while shooting for it He dived from a 90-ft cliff into water, stood under a waterfall ...
