I take most of you saw last night, the Juno ... ... Everyone? Well, it's the Canadian version of the Grammy, so you can imagine how important they are. Anyway, Shania Twain, apparently won something, Lifetime Achievement Award best or the disappearance of the standard lines or something pathetic. Unfortunately, she decided to cover the body that I loved so much. This is probably the best age is a terrible thing.
Shania Twain Covers Everything Up
I take most of you saw last night, the Juno ... ... Everyone? Well, it's the Canadian version of the Grammy, so you can imagine how important they are. Anyway, Shania Twain, apparently won something, Lifetime Achievement Award best or the disappearance of the standard lines or something pathetic. Unfortunately, she decided to cover the body that I loved so much. This is probably the best age is a terrible thing.
Popular Posts
-
Kalki Koechlin for the actor, now the biggest challenge to juggle her career and marriage. The Newlyweds star, who is married to her boyfrie...
-
%IMG_DESC_1% Benguitar Nov 23, 08:04 PM you planning on treating them rough? Not really, The reason I spent the money on Oakleys is becaus...
-
%IMG_DESC_1% MicroByte Sep 14, 08:56 PM @kelving525 - Which BB did you get the Belkin from? I'm about to cave and get the light blue on...
-
John Abraham climbs up hoarding John Abraham is not only one of the hottest actors in Bollywood but according to a huge poster put up in J...
-
The industry keeps its fingers crossed for the release of Salman Khan's "Ready", which is by chance the first major release af...
-
%IMG_DESC_1% Clubbernox Jan 11, 09:36 PM what if this slim macbook had a touch pad keyboard? that would be one way to make it smaller %IMG_D...
-
images ocean floor, Steve Spring on the ocean floor around pmb76 07-14 04:29 AM IV core, Pani's letter completely undermines IV's...



