Hema Malini Will Support The Transgender Film

Although some subjects are considered taboo in the industry, even now, director David Atkins shown courage and made a film on transgender called Queens! The fate of the dance, which received the full support of actress Hema Malini, who came to launch the music of the film.

Queens! Fate of Dance, which is expected to hit screens in April 29, says questions about transgender in the country and the stigma attached to their lives.

The film eunuchs real life, with actors like Seema Biswas and Vineeth.

"It is important to make films about transsexuals also know their problems and how to solve them. Everyone must come together and make this movie a success because I heard the story and I'm sure it turned out very well," Hema told reporters.

Also present at the launch of the music was Seema, who plays a central role in the film.

"When I told this story, I liked it. I always thought that when you play the movie, someone is a eunuch, a man playing. I feel more difficult for a woman to play in it. So I was pleased that I had the opportunity to make this film, "said national award-winning actress.

"It was a wonderful experience to work in this film. Making this film is a big risk, so I am very grateful to the team of this film, to make something and transgender encouraging," he added.

Although the director has finally finished the film, it was not easy to do, she revealed.

"There was a lot of fears when I wanted to do a film on this theme. I assure everyone, including my producers. But in the end everything fell into place and I am glad I did not," Said Atkins.

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews