Karina Smirnoff Welcomes Playboy

Ukraine / American professional ballroom dancer Karina Smirnoff, said he was delighted to have had the opportunity to show his physical tone in Playboy magazine.

Smirnoff, 33, who appeared in "Dancing with the Stars' bares all 10 photos in this issue and has been seen wearing anything other than flats and a red ribbon wrapped around his arm.

"As a dancer, I always took my body. I am delighted to see my strong, physical tonic in the pages of Playboy and celebrate my sex appeal," the Daily Mail was quoted as telling the magazine.

"For me, the attraction is the energy produced by a confident person is sexy feel comfortable being who you are sexy not only have beautiful lips, legs and arms ... It is beyond sexy soul," he said.

It has been argued that the producers were furious at his first professional decision not to pose nude for Playboy, but sources close to the star to insist otherwise.

"They know in advance, and even gave him one of the best combinations," said an insider People

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews